Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt G
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Santa Clarita Valley BGG people. In my real life I’m the library manager of the brand new Stevenson Ranch Library. I am starting a monthly game night at the library that will be scheduled on the second Monday of each month starting in April. (April 13 will be the first event.)

While I would love to be able to spend half of my work day playing board games, there will still be this big library that needs running. So, I am putting the call out for any volunteers who, A, would want to attend, and, B, be willing to introduce games to people and teach gateway games like Carcassone and Dominion. (These will be my copies.) If you have something heavier that you would like to play, you would be more than welcome to bring it. (And check out my small personal collection here for other games I can provide.) Please note that, for now, we only have about a 2 ½ hour time slot scheduled out.

If you’re interested, let me know. Geekmail me and we can meet and talk. Or if you just want to come and play games during those times, please do.

And come to our Grand Opening! Saturday, March 14 at 11am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Castellanos

North Hollywood
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to participate but the drive might be a bit much. I talked to a librarian over here at the Valley Plaza Library (North Hollywood) about doing something like this and she showed mild interest. Post up the time for this event, I might show up to support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.