Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's arrived in the UK today. Sadly all the cards, those in the main box and the extra packets are very warped. This is a real shame when you are trying to lay them flat to make a town. Anyone else having this problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. All of them were badly warped. I was hoping it was due to the packaging so I opened them up and sleeved the cards before putting them away again. I have not checked back to see if they all magically corrected themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check them tomorrow but I'm not hopeful. I think they'll need to be sleeved in metal sleeves to get them flat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Allein
Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes mine are warped also. George contacted me because of my comment on kickstarter, what I really appreciate. I will send him some photos of the cards. Pressing one corner down, the opposite corner lifts approximately 5 millimeters above the ground.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Webster
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
If I can't solo it, I don't want it
badge
Beards and boardgames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are all curved too (Australia). Nothing that bothers me though. I don't think I'd send them back for a swap even if I was offered free shipping. Maybe other people's are worse than mine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of my cards are very warped.
So do you all think all copies are like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.