Onirim (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Onirim every combination challenge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Atredis
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have undertaken the task to play Onirim in every possible combination, enforcing the Appendix restriction. I have created a printable excel sheet to track my progress. I was wondering if anyone else has attempted this and what their thoughts are on it. I am not taking variations in the expantions into account.....yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean all 5040 possible combinations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Atredis
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was unaware of theit bring any additional expansions beyond the promo. I am completing all combinations posdible using the basic varient for each expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwreschnig wrote:
jayelbird wrote:
Do you mean all 5040 possible combinations?

This number sounds either too high or too low. If you're just treating each expansion as present / not present, there's 10 total, so 1024 combinations - large, but possible. But if you're counting all possible variations in difficulty, most of the expansions have 2 and some have 3 variations; I don't remember the exact calculation but you end up with over 30000 combinations. I expect you'd disintegrate several decks before finishing that...

I got to the number by performing poor math. (Its 7!, instead of 2^7.) I withdraw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.