Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually refrain from spammy posts, but I have noticed that when a game hits its funding target on Kickstarter, some dozy tool always posts a thread saying "This game has funded. Woot! Let's go for some stretch goals. Squee!"

Unfortunately, nobody has done that for Nova Aetas, which means it looks like I get to be that dozy tool.

So, uh... Yeah... Nova Aetas has exceeded its $40,000 funding target with 16 days to spare.

At the moment, all backers receive the core game, a full expansion, and a model of Caterina Sforza.

The first stretch goal is at $50,000, and unlocks a new NPC with some enemy cards and a new mission:

So... There it is. Check out the campaign if you get a chance. It all looks pretty interesting, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Vetter
Denmark
Hilleroed
flag msg tools
This game looks so cool. Back back back!!! Let's hit som SG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
It's good to talk about games here on BGG. It's only in talking about them that others will find them. That is, in fact, how I found this and became a backer (^_^)v
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Colletti
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first SG is already unlocked: Caterina Sforza. We are half way to unlock Vezio, the second Paersona for Nova Aetas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already backed!
But I want more, More, MORE!!!
We really need to get this game onto the hotness, that would increase the number of backers tenfold!
So anyone who reads this, please post some stuff on the forums, press the thumbs up button. Let's keep the discussion going!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Colletti
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad to give you more, a new gift for you from the Nova Aetas team.

To thank you for all the support you've given us until now, we're inserting an additional Stretch Goal: a set of 10 crafting cards. The set contains seven element cards, different to those included in the base box, and three formulas to create new objects. We're halfway there to unlocking Vezio, keep up the support and spread the word!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!
Thanks! Looks really cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniele daniele
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
mbmb
Go for SG!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
it looks nice, cool figures and all, and a base game plus expansion for $90 is certainly not bad, but does that include shipping?
I understand it's made in Italy, so no extra taxes for importing within the EU, right?
That should be in the FAQ I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Colletti
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The pledge do not include shipping costs, it will be one warehouse in EU so no extra taxes will be included.

Daniele
LMS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
Shipping costs are listed on the Kickstarter page. I'm in the US, and I'll pay $10. Very reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.