Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I' m in my first gameplay, first turn. After a rebellion in Lisbon, Famine has appeared in Iberia.

Now I would like to know if I understand well the rule before commit it. I use one example:

REGION I: ASTURIAS

The beginning set up makes for 3 muslim garrisons, one christian garrison and one christian army. It makes for a 5 units total divided this total per 3. The result according to the priority order is THE CHRISTIAN ARMY IS ELIMINATED.

Please, confirm my interpretation.

THANKS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
mapiu2001 wrote:
I' m in my first gameplay, first turn. After a rebellion in Lisbon, Famine has appeared in Iberia.

Now I would like to know if I understand well the rule before commit it. I use one example:

REGION I: ASTURIAS

The beginning set up makes for 3 muslim garrisons, one christian garrison and one christian army. It makes for a 5 units total divided this total per 3. The result according to the priority order is THE CHRISTIAN ARMY IS ELIMINATED.

Please, confirm my interpretation.

THANKS.

No, it is only for each individual area that you divide by 3. Not the total in the region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.