Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Murray
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mb
The game comes with two dice: one red, and one blue. Does anybody know why? I try to use the blue dice for movement and the red one for combat (so if I have to fight a zombie during my movement, I can leave the blue die alone and remember what I rolled). But someone always ends up using one die for both combat and movement (usually in the same turn, and sometimes that person is me) and it doesn't seem to mess anything up.

... how do you use your blue/red ZOMBIES!!! dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Briere
Canada
Sherbrooke
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, honestly, I haven't really mattered with the colors of the dice of that game... We usually just grab the one that's closer to the one rolling it, and don't mind about it's color.

I guess the way you play it (blue = move, red = combat) is probably the reason why's there two different color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always use the blue die whenever I can.
I know it sounds stupid, but the red die keeps on coming up with crappy ones, while the blue die lets you speed and blast across town.laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris carleton
Canada
bon accord
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey!
badge
What're you looking at!
mbmbmbmbmb
We usually use the blue for moving and the red for combat, unless one dice is rolling badly (I am a math teacher and fully aware that there is no validity to the previous statement); then we use whatever dice is hot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ccarlet1 wrote:
We usually use the blue for moving and the red for combat, unless one dice is rolling badly (I am a math teacher and fully aware that there is no validity to the previous statement); then we use whatever dice is hot.

Yeah, when it comes to dice people get strange and superstitious.
"Oh mighty Lord of the Dice, grant your true beliefer that one six in the time of need...what, you lousy bast...no more sacrifices for you!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Jakster wrote:
I always use the blue die whenever I can.
I know it sounds stupid, but the red die keeps on coming up with crappy ones, while the blue die lets you speed and blast across town.laugh

We just played our first game of Zombies!!! tonight and my Mother said the same thing about the red die. She made us use the blue die for everything while keeping the red die handy for keeping track of how much movement is left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.