Subject: BGGcon 2015 W&G rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole Hoye
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I love playing pretty much anything except war games! I'll try 'em all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks! I'm super excited, because this will be my first BGGcon! I am going to be attending with my other half, Adam. I'd love to know who from W&G will be attending, and perhaps have some sort of mini-meetup.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Tis the season of BGG.CON
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I am going! Glad you get to come this year to BGG. It is tons of fun.

I have arranged a Pink Meeple meet-up for the W&G the past two years and hope to again for 2015.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hoye
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I love playing pretty much anything except war games! I'll try 'em all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is awesome Haha, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself getting excited this early seeing as a lot of folks will have GenCon, Origins, Essen to fill the gaps before BGGcon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dj sabor
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iheartmuseums wrote:
That is awesome Haha, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself getting excited this early seeing as a lot of folks will have GenCon, Origins, Essen to fill the gaps before BGGcon.

I should let you know sometime when I'm TO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monica Rehaug
Norway
Ler
flag msg tools
badge
Hi! I'm Macaos. A cute, kind, sporty and fun Bearded Collie. I enjoy lying under the table when Macao is on the table.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going! (if everything goes as planned)

Had great fun with the pink meeple meet-up last time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Tis the season of BGG.CON
mbmbmbmbmb
iheartmuseums wrote:

No such thing as being to excited. 8) Some of the pink meeples were talking at BGG.CON 2014. We were thinking of 1 big meet-up and possible daily chances to meet up as well.

Plus, I think we might try to "SKYPE" in a game or two with overseas "Pink Meeples". Such as
Kerrin Addis
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So, now is a great time to be excited and start planning. Who knows maybe we could start a Pink Meeple meet-up at other Conventions in between. THAT would be Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stasia Doster
United States
Sherman
Texas
flag msg tools
If I am not gaming, I am reading!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a great time! I got a chance to attend my first gaming convention last year (Dice Tower Con) and had a wonderful time. Enjoy the experience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat
United Kingdom
Middlesbrough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Family Meeple wrote:

Plus, I think we might try to "SKYPE" in a game or two with overseas "Pink Meeples".

This sounds VERY interesting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly won't be there this year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valarie
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to figure out if I want to go this year or not. I was so bummed because I missed last year, but I don't like attending things like this by myself, and I fear my Girl Spawn has lost a lot of the interest she had in Board Games and wouldn't want to go the whole time. I have a few days to decide I think....although, that sold out percentage keeps getting higher.

I decided to purchase my/the Girl Spawn's tickets. I hope a meetup gets planned because that would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janelle Cooper
United States
Mound Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extaordinary destiny." C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
t0urniquet wrote:
I have been trying to figure out if I want to go this year or not. I was so bummed because I missed last year, but I don't like attending things like this by myself, and I fear my Girl Spawn has lost a lot of the interest she had in Board Games and wouldn't want to go the whole time. I have a few days to decide I think....although, that sold out percentage keeps getting higher.

I decided to purchase my/the Girl Spawn's tickets. I hope a meetup gets planned because that would be great.

The Pink Meeples are planning on meeting I believe, and there will be the W&G BGG.CON Scholarship Group there as well, possibly with 2/3 US & 1/3 International participants. Few are still in need of a few "alternates" in case people's plans fall through for personal or family reasons or WWIII breaks out in Europe. We have eight cozy shared women's dorm-style sleeping spots in two rooms of the convention hotel and eight bought-and-paid-for registrations...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valarie
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.
mbmbmbmbmb
mom4rmhell wrote:
t0urniquet wrote:

The Pink Meeples are planning on meeting I believe, and there will be the W&G BGG.CON Scholarship Group there as well, possibly with 2/3 US & 1/3 International participants. Few are still in need of a few "alternates" in case people's plans fall through for personal or family reasons or WWIII breaks out in Europe. We have eight cozy shared women's dorm-style sleeping spots in two rooms of the convention hotel and eight bought-and-paid-for registrations...

Very cool. I can't wait to meet the W&G ladies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.