Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if someone has created one location for all the fan made monster and hero cards. I am trying to consolidate and get them printed by artcow or another card service for my use. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a geeklist for all the heroes here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/59567

Not sure about monsters though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Franklin1742 wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
There's a geeklist for all the heroes here:

Unfortunately it's in the Land of Mordor.
Where the shadows lie.

Stoopid lying shadows. Can't trust em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, where can I find them all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be a great list to compile. Perhaps if you've done the leg work you could share your findings with the community?

Unfortunately, with sandbox titles like this game there's lots of people independently releasing content on their own. BGG has rules for hosting copyrighted content that, if followed to the letter, would prevent people from posting here, because frequently people use art belonging to Hasbro / Wizards of the Coast that they don't have permission to re-use on their game mods. That's why you see a lot of personal websites, file sharing sites, etc. Of course, keep an index could be problematic if Hasbro ever decides to crack down on the mods....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
This would be a great list to compile. Perhaps if you've done the leg work you could share your findings with the community?

Unfortunately, with sandbox titles like this game there's lots of people independently releasing content on their own. BGG has rules for hosting copyrighted content that, if followed to the letter, would prevent people from posting here, because frequently people use art belonging to Hasbro / Wizards of the Coast that they don't have permission to re-use on their game mods. That's why you see a lot of personal websites, file sharing sites, etc. Of course, keep an index could be problematic if Hasbro ever decides to crack down on the mods....

Michael Westen would find a way, lol. Loved that show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.