Popular Tags: photos [+] [View All]
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else having problems with images? In the past two days sometimes the images are taking forever to load.

Seems especially slow when I click on a single thumbnail to see a bigger version and when I'm trying to select an image in the selection thingy for a geeklist. Otherwise they're working fine. It seems like s3.amazonaws.com is the holdup. I have AdBlocking on in both BGG and firefox, but I'm not blocking that particular source of images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Loading images takes a lot of time lately here too. And yes it mentions always to be waiting for the amazonaws thing (I haven't any addblocks on).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels B.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.... WHAT?! WHAT?! What?!
badge
The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem here. Some thumbnails can be seen, others not. No clue why, as there is no pattern (at least I don't see it). I first thought it was my internet connection, but everything else works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Namaksy
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same thing happening, the browser says it is waiting on s3.amazonaws.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gordon
Scotland
Dundee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too!, I had assumed it was my browser (FF 2)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.