Popular Tags: tanga [+] [View All]
Richard Rollins
United States
Penryn
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga had the iPod speakers advertised for $50, which is a $100 discount. My wife has been wanting those speakers, so she jumped at it. But, after the transaction was concluded and she returned to the Tanga home page, the speakers were priced at $30. Apparently they had a price drop in the few minutes it took her to complete the sale. She was a little upset, but not too much, because the $50 price was still good.

However, when the speakers arrived a few days later (safely packaged, BTW), there was a $20 check sitting inside the shipping box. Tanga had brought her effective price down to $30!

Nice job, Tanga! You made big points (pun intended) with us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tanga score points
That is pretty friggin amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That was really cool of them to do. Makes me feel better about dealing with them if they treat the customers like that .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there was actually a post on their blog about that posted shortly after the speakers went on sale, it was a typo at first:

Quote:
Hey! We screwed up tonight on our pricing. Two people were editing the page at the same time and the wrong price was entered. It was supposed to be $29.99 for this item. For those who have already ordered, you will be receiving a refund check with your order.

Happy days are here again at Tanga!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
We got a set of those speakers too. They're great!

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Leventhal
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
That is classy.

I do wish they had more mystery games though. Not that it would have lasted until 7 the next morning when I checked it even if they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.