United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure I like the idea of giving +5 VP for scores with video. Feels punitive for those unable to record their sessions.

What about having two tiers for scoring? One tier validated by video and another set of scores without validation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Herschel, I noticed the Moderate difficulty gave a +5 bonus points for difficulty. What are the extra points awarded for Hard and Brutal?

Any bonus points awarded for finishing the game before the Extinction environment? For example, ending the game on round 8 vs 11?

Lastly, any extra points for using harder difficulty Apex's like Sarco and Quetzal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just reporting a score. I would do this on the website forums but I could not find them.

Solo game. I drew a Boss on the first turn, with no eggs and 2 Hunt value in my hand. I lost.

Zero points. No video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Ryan
Australia
Richlands
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I would do this on the website forums but I could not find them.

http://diehardgames.forumotion.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found it that time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Herschel, a few questions for the strategy submissions:

1) When is the cutoff date for submission?
2) What is your recommended (or maximum) length for submission?
3) Do you prefer Apex/Dino specific strategy? Or are you accepting broad, over-arching analysis of the game as well?

I finally feel like I'm at a point where I've begun scratching the surface of Apex... I want to make sure my document will be prepared in time and that it fits the format you're looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.