Popular Tags: [View All]
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Have decided I really enjoy CW, so much so I went online to order the Yuggoth map, only to find shipping to Canada is $50 USD!?

But, of course, free within the US as far as I can tell.

That makes the map $98 USD, a huge cost. Don't even mention the low Canuck dollar which makes it even worse!

Perhaps one of the Petersen clan could confirm:

a. is this shipping cost correct? and

b. I have Kickstarter items still on the way, is it possible somehw for me to add the Yuggoth map to the lot, hopefully at a reduced shipping cost?

Again, love the game, I think a new crazy map would be great for advanced play..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:

Have decided I really enjoy CW, so much so I went online to order the Yuggoth map, only to find shipping to Canada is $50 USD!?

That makes the map $98 USD, a huge cost. Don't even mention the low Canuck dollar which makes it even worse!

b. I have Kickstarter items still on the way, is it possible somehw for me to add the Yuggoth map to the lot, hopefully at a reduced shipping cost?

Again, love the game, I think a new crazy map would be great for advanced play..

Hmm, I just sent an email to our tech guy to see if we can fix that. Canada should be the same price as US.

If you are a backer, then I suggest you NOT order from our website. Just add it to your pledge. We are printing enough expansions that everyone can add to their pledge. Frankly, we wish everybody got the DVM (although if that happened, production would take a little longer ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
If you are a backer, then I suggest you NOT order from our website. Just add it to your pledge. We are printing enough expansions that everyone can add to their pledge.

How does one go about doing this?

(pardon the ignorance)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fundafull.com/ log in and change your pledge to whatever you want it to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
von wildensee wrote:

Hmm, I just sent an email to our tech guy to see if we can fix that. Canada should be the same price as US.

If you are a backer, then I suggest you NOT order from our website. Just add it to your pledge. We are printing enough expansions that everyone can add to their pledge. Frankly, we wish everybody got the DVM (although if that happened, production would take a little longer ).

Sounds great, thanks for the quick response! To confirm, I would add it to my pledge through the "Fundafull" pledge manager, and leave a note that I ordered an extra item?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And done! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Will
United States
Hays
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

My Fundafull account says that my account is now locked and cannot be updated. Did I screw something up and shut myself out of further add-ons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that is why I asked....I thought the pledge manager was locked many months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine actually still had the "Submit and Lock" button avail, it's been a while, guess I never locked it in... done now though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Will
United States
Hays
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already added to my pledge once. Perhaps I got only one shot at it.

Of course, the Elder Sign that I inscribed on my wallet might be protecting me from further drains on my financial essence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1313892/unlocked-pledge

existoid wrote:
pledges being locked or unlocked DON'T MATTER AT ALL for making sure the core game ships to you.

Since we are shipping in two waves, we had to pull data without pledges being locked, since we wanted to leave the option open for people to add expansions after they got the core game (we're assuming after playing the game, some backers might want to up their pledge).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dierks
United States
El Sobrante
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

If you are a backer, then I suggest you NOT order from our website. Just add it to your pledge. We are printing enough expansions that everyone can add to their pledge. Frankly, we wish everybody got the DVM (although if that happened, production would take a little longer :D ).

So how does one go about modifying the pledge if you've already bought stuff through the webstore and getting the two merged? I just realized that I've bought enough add-ons to boost me to DVM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave - you probably should contact them via e-mail asap. The address is support@petersengames.com

As for me, I went to Fundafull, and lo and behold, my order was no longer locked and I was able to modify/add selections using my original pledge amount as the baseline figure.

Very cool. I dropped a couple of 2nd wave things and instead added other things that I think I will enjoy more....now that I've played the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can email support (Link) or me (arthur@petersengames.com)
and we can unlock your pledge.

At some point soon - but it will be after I go to China again - we will have to lock ALL pledges down. This does have to do with pledges, but more with addresses.

Basically, we're going to need everyone to double and triple check their addresses right before we ship out the 2nd wave. And yes, at that point, no one will be able to add more stuff to their pledge either. But, since we're not quite there yet, and since it is quite unlikely what backers add at this point will affect print run size (since all it would really do is reduce how much we have available for retail). So, please, go full DVM! You know you want to goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dierks
United States
El Sobrante
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've contacted them. Hoping to get a response soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys might want to mention that the pledge manager is unlocked for additions in one of your kickstarter backer updates. I'm sure a lot of people don't realize this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
morpheus133 wrote:
You guys might want to mention that the pledge manager is unlocked for additions in one of your kickstarter backer updates. I'm sure a lot of people don't realize this.

Agree. I think it is safe to say, more money WILL be spent at this point.

I spent more today. I wouldn't have were it not for this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, will do on the update.

I just went ahead and unlocked everyone's.

If anyone didn't want it unlocked, that's ok, because it won't change anything for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Will
United States
Hays
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Apparently the Elder Sign on my wallet has worn away. I woke this morning with a strange compulsion to spend more money.

Yay! zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.