1 Posts

Firestorm Armada» Forums » Rules

Subject: Firestorm Armada QRS v 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocy7 POL
flag msg tools
Quick Rules Reference Sheet made by Geek Ken

I’m not too keen with the charts in the back of the current book. There are a lot of small details throughout the rules and it’d be great to have a summary of the various table charts. It just seems the ones in the rules are sort of sparse. I really enjoy having a good summary section when I get one (cough…Bolt Action…cough) and it makes me wonder why more rules don’t have them in their books.

I decided to whip up one myself. It’s not going to win any awards for layout but it’s functional and I tried to keep it on a single front and back sheet. Hopefully I made no glaring mistakes with the rules.

The new book presents the rules pretty well but I’ve always liked having a reference sheet to jog my memory. Plus having some critical charts handy (especially the battle log points/penalties table) is ideal when I play. Hope people get some use out of the sheet here.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.