GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,033 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaming in the Meadows III has been announced for 10am-midnight on Saturday, 23 May at the Laverton Bowls Club, Altona Meadows.

I've listed information on the Gaming in the Meadows Geek List.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to decide what I wanted to bring to this, trying to mix things up and taking the opportunity to play some stuff that hasn't hit the table a lot recently.

I think I am going to try to focus on bringing some co-op non-euro style games and setting myself up and looking for players. This year I know a lot more people than I did last year, so I hope I will feel less overwhelmed.

So I am thinking I will throw games like Elder Sign and Eldritch Horror into the bag, and maybe even something like X-Com for people who may want to try it.

I have no idea how much interest there will be in playing non-Euro games, or trying co-op stuff. Let me know if you think this is a silly idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, if I'm not working I'll be trying to see if there is any interest in a game of Xia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian H
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jazzee wrote:
Yeah, if I'm not working I'll be trying to see if there is any interest in a game of Xia.

interest perked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crikeythecat wrote:
jazzee wrote:

interest perked!

I'm playing hockey in the morning so I'll try and organise a game for the afternoon or later that night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.