Popular Tags: [View All]
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Do I get to build my building for free if I use both the cards 'build without camels' and 'build without money'?

2) If I have previously built the Hoist and I use the 'place a cube on any shop', do I get to place an additional cube?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Becker
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1) Do I get to build my building for free if I use both the cards 'build without camels' and 'build without money'?

Since it isn't explicitely forbidden in the rules and you can play as many cards as you want during your move: Yes.

2) If I have previously built the Hoist and I use the 'place a cube on any shop', do I get to place an additional cube?[/q]

This isn't mentioned in the German rules but the function of the hoist is described with reference to the dice choosing action. So my opinion is:
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"The number of cards a player may use during their turn is unlimited..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. My interpretation is the same as Christian's, but there seemed latitude enough in the rules for dispute and I just wanted to get an official statement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Attia
France
Paris
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tycho wrote:

Yes.

Tycho wrote:
2) If I have previously built the Hoist and I use the 'place a cube on any shop', do I get to place an additional cube?

No. The effects of the buildings (Paddock, Shop and Hoist) only works when you select a group of dice, not when you use a card.

William

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks William.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.