Popular Tags: [View All]
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The absolute BEST place to buy cards (at this particular moment in time) is Electronics Boutique. They just got a big shipment a few days ago and are selling at MSRP, which is the best you can do right now. Do not pay more than $4 per booster.

You can buy online or in real life. Just checked their site and they apparently have everything in stock for normal prices.

Argh, scratch that... looks like they are backorderd online.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=820991

Other than that, eBay is still most likely your best bet for scoring lower than MSRP. I just ordered the Onyxia raid deck on eBay for about $7 less than MSRP... but it's a pre-order.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another place is coolstuffinc.com, but I can't vouch for them. Never placed an order with them. Yesterday they were selling at MSRP. Now they appear to have bumped their prices a bit. Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc did right by me. I ordered a case about 2 months ago and got it for about $650. Obviously now you will pay much more than that. But they had good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Sunkin
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
CSI: Cool Stuff, In Stock
mbmbmbmbmb
Riley341 wrote:
Coolstuffinc did right by me. I ordered a case about 2 months ago and got it for about $650. Obviously now you will pay much more than that. But they had good customer service.

Thanks for commenting on our service Brian, it's a point of pride with us. Prices have really fallen in the past week, seems distributors are releasing their back stock. I would expect that from here on out you should be able to find the game at your LGS as well as Ebay and online at reasonable prices.

Jerry
www.CoolStuffInc.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.