Popular Tags: [View All]
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since 1997, I have been working on a design named 'Sea Merchant'. Years after, I made two advance version of 'Sea Merchant' then redesign the base version of 'Sea Merchant' to 'Sub Commander' series - 'First Command.'

I have box cover and game board drawings on a Chinese forum.
http://www.baseballpulse.org/boardgame/viewtopic.php?t=3037
If that doesn't work, please check my msn space.
http://tatewu.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TW...

Game is for 2 to 6-player, and age is 8+.

Because this is the 'First Command' of 'Sub Commander' serious, so the missions will be simple. At the same time, I try to make the sub operation as 'real' as possible, and there are always quite a bit of exciting interaction between players.

Goal is to receive 30 or more victory points, and players will score by successful mission and battle.

Is any one interested in test-play? I will print the board in color and pack all the pieces and bits, then ship to you.

Thanx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested. I have a long-standing interest in naval games, simple, complicated, and in-between. I also have playtesting and editing experience with several US wargames. It's a long way to Pennsylvania but if you would like my participation, send me a message via BGG and I'll provide mailing information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:
I'm interested. I have a long-standing interest in naval games, simple, complicated, and in-between. I also have playtesting and editing experience with several US wargames. It's a long way to Pennsylvania but if you would like my participation, send me a message via BGG and I'll provide mailing information.

Thank you Barry. You should receive the test model by early Dec. Thanx again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
badge
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
mbmbmbmbmb
our gaming group plays twice a week and we would be happy to play test you game. One of our members is an avid sub enthusiast. send me a message if you are interested. I can hook you up with our egroup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ibn_ul_khattab wrote:
our gaming group plays twice a week and we would be happy to play test you game. One of our members is an avid sub enthusiast. send me a message if you are interested. I can hook you up with our egroup.

Great! I will send you a message right away. Thanx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.