Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I pciedk up AtB(i), PoH and Sos in a single box and by the publisehd inventories / merge guides everything seemed to be there, but when I tried to set up my first AtB FF, it needed NKVD units which are no where to be seen. Can anyone comment on this in any direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Hi, I pciedk up AtB(i), PoH and Sos in a single box and by the publisehd inventories / merge guides everything seemed to be there, but when I tried to set up my first AtB FF, it needed NKVD units which are no where to be seen. Can anyone comment on this in any direction?

The NKVD troops should be available in Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition), but not in the Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42 (i.e. the 1st edition), so please make sure that you got the right version. It's as simple as seeing if your AtB tokens have pictures of miniatures, and a rough linen-like finish (1st edition), or nice drawings and a smooth finish (2nd edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've first edition, so I guess I basically shouldn't have printed out the 2nd edition FF book from the website then? That makes sense, and feels a lot better! Doesn't appear to be anywhere to download the first edition FF book though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also just proxy them. They only have one more front defence than the rifle squads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:

It would be appreciated if they came out with a counter sheet on BGG Market Place that included NKVDs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.