Popular Tags: [View All]
KTG17
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have a site that is going through a revision called www.system17.com that covers some miniature wargames I like. Just about all of them are covered on this site, although for many of them I actually include more detail. Since I see some people posting links to other sites, I thought I would post mine in the sections of this site that I also cover in mine, such as the Sea of Claws is posted for Man O' War. I have an extensive Man O' War section too but my link never seems to get accepted.

Every time I do this though my link seems to get rejected. Could a mod please tell me why www.system17.com couldn't get posted under a game like Trinity: Battleground, Dougram: Battle of Stanrey, or Vor, and so on? I know my site covers a variety of things but the sections I do complete are definately worth sharing.

I want to be a contributor here, as I think this is a great site, but I feel like I am getting dissed and it is killing my motivation to really get into the community. Hell, I even link BoardGameGeek in my pages as places to get more information from!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that some of your site is not "family" material, and you may be getting rejected for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that there is so much unrelated stuff on your site, the gaming content isn't really obvious enough to justify its inclusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your use of frames is a bit um, overwhelming. Try submitting a link that goes straight to the relevant information, not your home page, not in a frame. Also, there is a link to your site under Man O War. But don't let that stop you from complaining about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Denise wrote:
My guess is that there is so much unrelated stuff on your site, the gaming content isn't really obvious enough to justify its inclusion.

Bingo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.