Hide
1 Posts

Summoner Wars: Alliances Master Set» Forums » General

Subject: Top notch customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
France
flag msg tools
Contrary to seemingly most BGG, I'm trying to find motives to get rid of games.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmb
Last week I got the new Master Set from my FLGS. Unfortunately there were a couple oddities with my copy.

1 - The Avalanche event from the Tundra guild deck was bent to the point it was recognisable even when face down.
2 - The neoprene mat was comprised of two copies of the same Northern half of the map. This mostly stroke me as odd and didn't have an impact on gameplay, but I wondered if I could trade one of my Northern halves for a Southern one.

So I provided Plaid Hat Games with photos of those things. And honestly I didn't expect anything on the mat side, because it's not game-breaking and must be the most expensive component; plus shipping to Europe is not really cheap. At my surprise, here I am 8 days later opening a cardboard box with a new mint card and the Southern half of the map. No questions were asked.

Full stars, Plaid Hat Games rocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.