Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Boboc
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played a 4 player game with 95% of the rules right. All 4 were experienced players and we had much fun, the game was really tensed and balanced. I expect an even better experience with the 100% right rules.

My question is about the computer room which seems to be overpowered in the first half of the game. I think the most interesting part of the game is to keep your identity hidden as much time as possible. The interrogation rule with 33% chances seems fair, but the 50% chances given by the power of the computer room seems a little bit unfair. I am thinking of a house rule to make computer room same as interrogation, but I would really like to see an answer from one of the designers regarding the power of the computer room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for playing the game as intended!

As for the computer room: it's not just there to let people be easily hacked. If you want to keep your identity secret, don't go into an X-ray when the next player will obviously hack you, unless the information you hope to gleam from someone's items are worth it (notably: the location of the intels/bombs). So it's power is a deterrent, note that the 4 computer operated rooms (X-ray, SHQ, Armoury, Radio room) are also the 4 "other" most powerful rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.