J. David Koch
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Hey...That Tickles....
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the Taj Mahal reprint and like it a lot.
Wanted to know if anyone had heard if there will be a reprint of the white palace expansion. Love to get my hands on some of those additional pieces for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The white palaces has never been part of an expansion.
They were made as freebie to fans of the game. No official rules have ever been released, they were merely meant as a cute gift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the white palaces and have had no need to open the package. There was one three-player game where one player used exactly all of his palaces, but we haven't had to dip into the white ones yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'd like to get my hands on some of the white palaces. I've run out of palaces before and had to use a different color. (Although this was in a 3 or 4 player game, never in 5.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
spearjr wrote:
I know I'd like to get my hands on some of the white palaces. I've run out of palaces before and had to use a different color. (Although this was in a 3 or 4 player game, never in 5.)

...out of curiosity...what benefit do the white palaces have over just using the unused palaces from the box?

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Um... none I guess. Except white would be the offical extra piece color. And the random chance that someone might need more in a 5 player game. And I know they are out there, so I want them... ugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but I have no plans to make more of the white palaces.
If Reiner ever comes up with a way for 6 to play, however....

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. David Koch
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Hey...That Tickles....
mbmbmbmbmb
With that official word....

Is there anyone out there that has the white palaces and sees no need for them, could they PM me so that I might trade/purchase the items from them?

I'm a bit whore too.

Thanks....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian A
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Octavian wrote:
spearjr wrote:

...out of curiosity...what benefit do the white palaces have over just using the unused palaces from the box?

-MMM

Since you would likely use all the palaces ONLY in a 3 player game, having a set of white palaces allows every player to have a distinct second color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If even two people need more palaces, let alone all three, then I want to see the size of that board. I'm not even sure if the board can hold that many palaces. In our three player game, we had every spot filled and we still didn't run out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.