Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if a player runs out of building stones?? Is this something that should be avoided at all costs?
This accidentally happened to one of my 'players' as I was learning the game, and I just wondered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
There's a fixed limit on building cubes, so its definitely something to be avoided. If you let that happen you can’t build anything (or contribute to the obelisk) until one of your opponents generously completes a building that you’ve contributed to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I was thinking. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
When the game first came out in German, there was a small contingent of players that were complaining about running out of cubes during two player games, and that it was a game flaw.

I personally knew that you should never spread yourself out so thin that you totally run out, otherwise ou could never take advantage of opportunities that your opponents create.

Definately don't short yourself cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.