Subject: Were the expansions published? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Evans
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enclosed sheet lists STARBATTLES(Battleline), ROTEX, SOLEX, CODEX and a STARBATTLES(NONEX), the last blank forms for creating your own designs. Did any of these see light-of-day?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Rappaport
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the following expansions so can verify these at least.
Starbattles (Battleline)SB-2
Starbattles (Rotex) Ltd-10
Starbattles (Codex) Ltd-20
Starbattles (Solex) Ltd-30

I also remember (Nonex) and Counter Attack 1 being available in the mid 80's when I bought these originally.

I do not remember if others were available as when I went back to the next convention in Los Angeles the person selling these was not there.

These are the other games listed as available soon or in development per the sets I do have;
Starbattles (Alpha Supplement Omega)
Groundbattles (Rapid Deployment)
Starpilot (Tactical Deployment)

Anyone know if these ever saw the light of day?

Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Picard
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'd love to see these expansions added to the database!

I've found a playtest version of this game, and now my interest is piqued.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Rappaport
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found my copies in Storage after a few moves. I will scan the covers by month's end and post up descriptions for each game to the admins to list.

Sorry for the multi-year delay

Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrin Tong
msg tools
Greetings,

StarBattles is back! Check out www.starbattles.net for more info. You can contact us from this site with any specific questions and we'll try to answer then for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrin Tong
msg tools
Greetings,

StarBattles is back! Check out www.starbattles.net for more info. You can contact us from this site with any specific questions and we'll try to answer then for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrin Tong
msg tools
Greetings, StarBattles is back! Check out www.starbattles.net for more info. You can contact us from this site with any specific questions and we'll try to answer them for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrin Tong
msg tools
Greetings, StarBattles is back! Check out www.starbattles.net for more info. You can contact us from this site with any specific questions and we'll try to answer them for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy cow! A blast from the past!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the original poster, I should first like to thank those who replied but I've missed til now. REALLY appreciate.

As for the 4x 'blast from the past', decidedly interesting, and I admire enthusiasm.

Alas, no expansions in the new offering, though I'll have to dig out the original to see how it compares, and a download price point that daunts this skinflint.

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.