Subject: Spokane Gamers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. Lombard
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just plain old don't get to game enough!

So, in January '07 I'm going to start a monthly board gaming club in the Spokane Valley. (If there is enough interest...)

Hopefully the concentration will be on Medium to Heavy euro-style games.

If you live in the Spokane area and would be interested in something like this, let me know. If I get 10 or 12 people, I'll do it for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
You ought to try hooking up with Tom at Boards&Bits and see if you can coordinate something with him, or see if he knows about any game groups already in existance. After all you now have one of the premier sources for board games right in your own town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dr. S,
I'd be interested but I can't make it out to the Valley too often. I've made a deal with my wife that I can have a game group as long as it's over at our house on the South Hill. Then again, once a month isn't too bad.

-Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've replied offline to Adam, but I'm definitely up for some regular gaming. There have been way too many new games that I haven't had a chance to try!

I'm hoping to have an area set up for my game collection and gaming in my warehouse, maybe by the end of this month. When (if) that happens, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
You ought to try hooking up with Tom at Boards&Bits and see if you can coordinate something with him, or see if he knows about any game groups already in existance. After all you now have one of the premier sources for board games right in your own town.

I'm honored to be called a "premier source" for board games (I may have to quote you on my site )

Thanks Daniel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.