New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! Destroyers and usurpers, curse them!
badge
When Summer lies upon the world, and in a noon of gold, Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold; When woodland halls are green and cool, and wind is in the West, Come back to me! Come back to me, and say my land is best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Disclaimer: It's just an opinion poll. I'm not affiliated with AEG.

Poll
1. What do you think about owning Numenera together with other Thunderstone Advance sets?
I would buy Numenera together with other Thunderstone Advance sets and mix them all together.
I would buy Numenera to play it separately from other Thunderstone Advance sets.
I would not buy Numenera, because I don't want to mix fantasy and sci-fi themes together in my Thunderstone games.
2. What new Thunderstone Advance product would you most likely be willing to buy?
I would most likely not be willing to buy any new Thunderstone Advance products.
A new world, different from original Thunderstone and Numenera.
An addition to the Numenera world.
An addition to the original Thunderstone fantasy world.
      58 answers
Poll created by Th334

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
really needed an "I would buy any Thunderstone release" option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read something about the Numenera license getting dropped, bit sad as for me it would only take a small expansion with just more stuff (heroes, gimme Numenera lvl 4s, village cards, monsters), even the size of the Starter Set in content (5 heroes, 10 village, 3 monsters) to add a touch more variability into the setups.

Not all the cards have imagery or anything evoking sci-fi, Village Headman for example you could easily slap into any Thunderstone setup, it's just a Villager dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! Destroyers and usurpers, curse them!
badge
When Summer lies upon the world, and in a noon of gold, Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold; When woodland halls are green and cool, and wind is in the West, Come back to me! Come back to me, and say my land is best!
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:

That's why I made check boxes in the second question Just select the last 3 together, it will mean the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
Yeah, well, I'm the most likely to buy a Thunderstone expansion set in the original universe.
However, I recently also bought the Numenera set, so I don't really care, as long as the cards are cool.
I'd vastly prefer to buy all of them in German, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.