GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,840 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

King of Tokyo» Forums » General

Subject: Dice Packs OOP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joey Nazzari
United States
Floral Park
NY - New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Was looking to pick up a 2nd set of dice, but no one has them in stock. only see some Orange ones on Ebay. Anyone know if they will be making more or did they stop?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The orange ones are good. They come packed with the Halloween Expansion so it's the best way to get a second set. If you can't find another set of black dice at a decent price, just go for the Halloween box with more characters and cards. =)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://shop.iellogames.com/p/king-of-tokyo-dice-set?pp=24 I'll take a million in geek gold as thanks.
8 
 Thumb up
5.52
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Nazzari
United States
Floral Park
NY - New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, the dice pack did not show up on their store when I searched this morning. Seems it's better to just buy the Halloween expansion anyway.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
http://shop.iellogames.com/p/king-of-tokyo-dice-set?pp=24 I'll take a million in geek gold as thanks.

How about a shiny geekquarter?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
http://shop.iellogames.com/p/king-of-tokyo-dice-set?pp=24 I'll take a million in geek gold as thanks.

How about a shiny geekquarter?

I'll take it!
 
 Thumb up
0.04
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
nerman8r wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
http://shop.iellogames.com/p/king-of-tokyo-dice-set?pp=24 I'll take a million in geek gold as thanks.

How about a shiny geekquarter?

I'll take it!

As far as I know, you had no choice!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
http://shop.iellogames.com/p/king-of-tokyo-dice-set?pp=24 I'll take a million in geek gold as thanks.


Wow, the price of those is actually... extremely reasonable.

I wish FFG would take a hint and start pricing their extra dice more along these lines. The King of Tokyo dice are way bigger, way chunkier, and way better than the extra dice packs FFG sells for way more money.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
holy crap, i'm going to keep posting on this topic, at the rate i'm getting geek gold i'll be able to buy something in a few hundred more posts? Retirement here I come... it's that kind of gold right?
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
holy crap, i'm going to keep posting on this topic, at the rate i'm getting geek gold i'll be able to buy something in a few hundred more posts? Retirement here I come... it's that kind of gold right?
Alternatively, you could just go the Share the Love thread.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
holy crap, i'm going to keep posting on this topic, at the rate i'm getting geek gold i'll be able to buy something in a few hundred more posts? Retirement here I come... it's that kind of gold right?
Alternatively, you could just go the Share the Love thread.

.... Do tell me where this thread is...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Rascon
Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
nerman8r wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
holy crap, i'm going to keep posting on this topic, at the rate i'm getting geek gold i'll be able to buy something in a few hundred more posts? Retirement here I come... it's that kind of gold right?
Alternatively, you could just go the Share the Love thread.

.... Do tell me where this thread is...


You had my attention, now you have my curiosity...
I've never had enough to get one of them fancy images under your BGG username
 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
nerman8r wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
holy crap, i'm going to keep posting on this topic, at the rate i'm getting geek gold i'll be able to buy something in a few hundred more posts? Retirement here I come... it's that kind of gold right?
Alternatively, you could just go the Share the Love thread.

.... Do tell me where this thread is...

I don't know off hand. If you want the gold, you're going to need to find the thread!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.