Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Boulo
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question here on adding cards from the Crisis packs,

I just bought the game & have played 3 times up to now, 2-player games with only the base deck.

Loved the game so I got my hands on one more deck & 2 copies of each crisis pack to be able to play 4 player games.

My question, would you add one set of crisis cards per basic deck when you mix the cards up or just adding the extra cards once is enough to make a difference in the card flow when combined with 2 basic deck ?

How about with 3 basic deck ?

Would love to hear from people that have played this a bit more than me before I start opening all my extras.

Thanks in advance

Nick 'The Prophet'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
It is one layer of crisis per basic deck used. But, to be sincere, you can play 4 players with one basic deck and therefore one of each Crisis expansion. Just use the Scouts and Vipers of the second deck for the extra players but put the second deck and second Crisis away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny....I was just about to ask the same question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:
It is one layer of crisis per basic deck used. But, to be sincere, you can play 4 players with one basic deck and therefore one of each Crisis expansion. Just use the Scouts and Vipers of the second deck for the extra players but put the second deck and second Crisis away.

agree this is the best way to go. there are plenty of cards in one deck for a 4 player game. I just bought my second copy and crisis set, using the old starter cards and explorers from my first deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:

I did exactly this as well and worked great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Boulo
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:

Cool, I'll try it like that to test the other play mode & go from there.

Thanks all for the quick replies.

Nick 'The Prophet'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.