So I can't find in the rules when you are specifically supposed to hatch a new card from your Apex deck. My current timing is as follows:
1. Move everything in Game Trail and Evolve Pool to the right
2. Recycle Hatchery to bottom of Apex Deck
3. Refill Hand with 6 cards
4. Flip Environment card (if needed)and carry out effects
5. Recycle last card of Game Trail and Evolve Pool
6. Repopulate game Trail and Evolve Pool
7. Next player's turn starts
8. Player hatches Egg from Apex deck and then starts to play cards
I started thinking that when you end your turn and reset your hand is when you should also reset your Hatchery.
I was originally playing it that I didn't hatch a card until I started my next turn, so my Hatchery would always be empty until the start of my next turn.
Which is the correct timing for Hatching a new Apex card? Did I just overlook it in he rule book?
If you look on pg. 25 of the updated rule book it shows a handy breakdown of the player's turn. I've only played this a couple times so far, but I think unless directed by some other card or effect, hatching cards from the Apex deck to the hatchery happens during the 'Boost Hand' step after an Egg card is played.