Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled across a user post that was titled something like "2015 Board Game Goals 4x12." Then, they had 12 games listed with images, and a tracking section with 4 greyed out indicators that they could click to designate their progress on each game goal. Then they had entries under each game which provided details about each play (e.g. Who they played with, how long the game took, who won, etc...).

I can't find that post now, and have no idea how to create my own play list goals. Can anyone point me in a direction, as I would like to set this up for myself.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
the abstract manifest.
mbmbmbmbmb
something like these lists ? :

djfrank's challenges for 2015

2015 10 x 10 Normal Challenge (mcs1213)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zofia
Russia
Saint Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this Wiki entry on GeekLists - I believe this is what you are looking for. There is an entire section on BGG main page, named GeekLists, where you can find lists of all sorts made by users. And here's 2015 Challenge: Play 10 Games 10 Times Each - I guess it's an example of BGG challenges where 'goal based game play lists' are used.
Feel free to ask if you need help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mplatov1812 wrote:

Yep, exactly.

I want to set this up for myself (and cheat a little by recording the games I have already played this year so far).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.