Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
my team positioned
1-3-4-2
a sweeper(libero)..3 defenders 4 midfielder 2 forward
against a 4-4-2 classic english set up.

my number 10 got the ball from the start point in center of the pitch
i roll a 12,so i could move the player (with ball) 10 squares dribbling 1 midfield player and i was already outside the penalty box..
yuko could not tackle me and get the ball she had a roll result of 2 her central defenders ,basically could not land in my square ->.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had two choices
1: shooting from distance but i need a 5(dice) result, exactly a 5 otherwise the shoot is out of target and the ball pass the the other team.
2: enter in the penalty box (first square) and trying to score using the chewbe rule
i went for the first option --> dice roll result 3 and 2 :

]it is gol ..is gol ...is gol[/size][/b]
========================================================================
the match was basically a battle in the midfield...yuko kept her line defence very high ( 3 off side for me --i could not control the pass -see offside rule-)
..minute 58 i gave away a penalty on her player number 4...i wrong positioned 2 of my defenders
yuko had 2 results(4,5) to use to be able to score the penalty kick-using number 4 player who can move only forward or right side or left side --> she got 5 and it is gol for yukoangry

hooked by soccer(calcio) from the land of the rising sun
FATTI DI CALCIO -SOCCER STRATEGY session report

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the report. Where could I find the variants? I admit I am not fond of the chewbe rule as the only way to score and it looks like you found other options of scoring and I would like to learn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Partin
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: See newly posted Variants link for shooting rules
Use the newly posted Variants update on this site, which provides specific rules for shooting from outside the penalty box, and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.