Subject: flag beareres rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill H
United States
Unspecified
Kansas
flag msg tools
meeple got a set. But ornak: Ork Battle Cry and hatamoto taro: Heroic Defense Aura and laglor: Autoload Special Attack All say roll their Valkyrie dice w/o saying how many. So I figure roll all of them . And laglor does not say if you can keep attacking so I gues you cannot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Ornak's Battle Cry just let's the Orc Warrior roll an attack using them with the Utgar symbols counted as skulls. So if the Orc Warrior's attack is 3, he rolls 3 Utgar dice and has 66% chance of hitting with each die, rather than the normal 50%.

Laglor has an Autload Special Attack that says it is 3 dice. So you roll 3 Vydar dice, and if you get a Vydar symbol, you can fire again. You can continue to do this each time, but the chances of getting a Vydar symbol are rather slim.

Hamato is kind of like Ornak, he just lets every Samurai and Ashigaru within 8 spaces roll defense with whatever their defense is, but each Einar symbol counts as another shield. This gives Samurai and Ashigaru a 50% chance at a shield on each die, which is a lot better than the 33&% they normally get, and makes them very dangerous to engage with their counterstrike ability.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Michael,

I have these, just need to break them out in a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played with 3 of them, and I currently have 2 of them. The other 3 are on their way to my house now. I can't wait. I have to say that so far from looking at them, and playing them.

Sir Gilbert is the best.

Ornak has potential, but I think only in games of like 800 points or more probably. It is just too hard to fit range in with him.

Acolahr's ability rarely works.

Hamato is pretty good, but a little spendy for a precious figure.

The only one I haven't played with or against is Laglor. He seems alright in my mind, but I will have to see him on the field of battle some to know for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.