Mr. Jack» Forums » Rules

Subject: [Watson] initial setup location rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: MrJack_faq [+] [View All]
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
The Mr Jack rules have a picture of where every piece should go at the start of the game. The Erratum describes a small issue with cards and then has a picture saying "use the following setup".

It's only a small matter, but in the Erratum picture John H Watson has been placed on a different cell to the original picture. Am I correct in assuming this was unintentional and that the setup picture in the original rules is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: initial setup question
Hello Steve

You're wrong.. correct set up is the one which is shown on the erratum picture !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
oh ... OK.

I thought the erratum picture was only suggesting a way to arrange box + tiles to avoid players spotting which tile had been drawn for Jack. Hopefully, this small change in Watson's start position will mean I start winning a few games agsinst my sons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
filip de maesschalck
Belgium
lokeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does one prepare the initial set-up for the extended game? Do you use the initial set-up from the base-game and replace four characters on the base-game-start-up-spots?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.