Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: personal Geekiness milestone last night... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: nyc [+] [View All]
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
Without really intending to I marked a milesone in personal geekiness last night: 500 games rated! It happened sometime after a rules explanation for Ave Caesar at an upscale apartment in Chelsea.

I figure since I'm not a deep-pocketed collector and lack the inclination for hooarding, I wouldn't even want to amass a collection...

And since I have too much going on between work and family to log dozens of games per month I can forget about playing a lot of games...

But thanks to all my local NYC buddies and their generosity with sharing their living rooms, collections, and precious time I HAVE managed to play, rate, and make capsule review comments on 500 different titles! So thanks to all you NYC gamers!!

I hope that my finnicky, hyper-critical comments are in some way useful to my GeekBuddies! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pennisi
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dr glaze et al wrote:

I hope that my finnicky, hyper-critical comments are in some way useful to my GeekBuddies!

Maybe you're just "keeping it real" for the rest of us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely, endlessly useful. Thanks for all the straight dope!

Chris, Honorary Amazing Monkeytime Dancer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.