Re: 3 Questions After First Play
As far as I know:
1. Breath weapon is not an attack. So you can use breath weapon (if you have energy of course) then use your regular attack with the dragon.
2. It stack.
3. No. NPC is not character, and vice versa.
Two of these answers are definitely incorrect, and the other might be, depending on what was meant by the answer.
The correct answers are:
1. Breath Weapon is used when attacking but it does not replace the attack.
2. While active abilities never stack.
3. An NPC is considered a character. Character dice are any dice with one or more faces that show fielding cost, attack, and defence stats.