Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Grattan
Australia
Penshurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
This Allied-victory Battles card states: "You can carry out one movement of troops in the Crown of Castile and in the Crown of Aragon at a cost of 4 resources." One Bourbon unit is removed as per the icon on the card.

1. Does the reference to "one movement of troops" mean that the troops must start in a single space and end in another single space, ie move as a stack? Other cards (eg, Tuscany Concession [1], Menorca Concession [33] and Duke of Malborough [19] allow movement generally up to a certain value. (So we have different wording and presumably a discrete battle, as opposed to different phenomena in those other cards.)

2. I assume that the reference to "in Crown of Castile and in the Crown of Aragon" defines the area in which the one movement takes place, so that the movement may take place wholly within either of those territories, or may start in one and finish in the other. I assume the card does not allow one movement in the Crown of Castile for a value of 4 resources and another in the Crown of Aragon for a value of 4 resources.

3. I assume that the Allied troops moving as per the text do not have to be those adjacent to the Bourbon cube removed as per the icon in the side banner.

This is a great looking game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Prat
Belgium
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

1. Oops. I just realised that the "one" in this card is causing some interpretations that were not my intention. Just overlook that "one" in case you want to move 2 or more stacks of troops, always within the two mentioned territories.

2. Your assumption is right.

3. Your assumption is right, again.

Cheers!

Ivan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Grattan
Australia
Penshurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, Ivan, for your answer here and your support of the game generally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.