Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald Hill
Canada
Durham Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this on March 16th, 2015, mostly on a whim as I'd seen it mentioned in various threads on BBG. I am open to any suggestions on how to or the best way to learn this game or any other helpful hints, clarifications or wisdom that you may wish to part with. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Coelho
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded! I also bought this but haven't got the gumption with so many other stellar wargaames released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subatomic Birdicle
United States
flag msg tools
*chirp*
badge
*squawk*
mbmbmbmbmb
Each of these games was a Command Magazine game originally. They are both medium-low complexity wargames that are easy to learn. Just pick one and read the rules. As wargames go, they really are quite simple.

If you are new to wargaming, I would skip rules sections 6, 7, 9, 14, 15, 16, and 17, and any references in the rules to "supply." Assume all units are "in supply" at all times. Then add in the other rules sections as you become comfortable with the game. Rules sections 16 and 17 are variants and you need never use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Hill
Canada
Durham Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. This helps quite a bit. When I bought this I didn't quite imagine the length of time it is going to take to finish a game. But it does look amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.