Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello to all here,
i just wanted to ask for maybe some advices or ideas how to solve my problem.

The culprit is on the right side. He and his 2 brothers dont wanna let me draw only one card at a time nicely, nooo, they always throw at me sometimes 2 or more.... .

Technically on the left side is my V1, the cards sitting really tight, thats really nice, because it has the effect of drawing only 1 card, but on the contrary, for the game "Battlelore S.E." there are also some Army cards that only suit in the bigger one on right side.

So right now , in my mind spooking ideas about harder plastic foils that i can glue/plug at the frontbottom of the holder-> so i can draw and let the pin slip back.

Any other ideas that could be use, or a totally different maybe design?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put something on the bottom to make the cards slide down by themselves like you said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you mean like a triangle ? already tried it, but the problem here is, they are to short for it. I will try it with a thicker foil and post results here, also some ideas with glued rubber bands on the sides, well i will give it try to i think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put some wooden blocks under for a test!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tested with some blocks and different angles and yes if there is enough space, it is possible, but not with mine so i tested also with some plastic from a pringles can.:

The is one thing, if i would use the same card over and over, there are traces (that was something like heavy grinding the card on the plastic 10 times. But in normal use only after the 50th time.

For me its a cheap fast solution but next time i will built a longer card holder version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.