J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan and Justin, you asked for pictures once the FSF PNP version is fully assembled--here you go, in all its artistic wonder (or my autistic blunder)! I managed to create the six extra production cards from other images I found and made those too--more variety is awesome (KS hint!). Colored glass markers for the resources, sleeves on the cards (so they reflect a bit in the pictures though I tried to minimize that). I've only played 2 player so far but will be playing 4 player games this weekend, looking forward to the full crew!

The last image of the Alien Pilots and Ships is upside down--I tried rotating it but it keeps loading to BGG this way. Have no idea why, guess you need to stand on your head to look at that one.

Hope this helps/is what you were looking for. Good luck with the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad Clark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that looks awesome. What kind of backing is on some of the little tokens, like the little shuttles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I used wooden discs for the shuttles and production tokens (except the mechs). For the warehouses, foundries, modules and mechs I used various colored thin felt to give them some heft so they're easy to pick up and don't move around if you breathe hard. Had to use felt for the mechs because I ran out of small wooden discs right at the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I should mentioned that I printed most of the artwork on sticker paper--basically full-sized label paper. Cut, peel the backing off and stick onto wooden disc or piece of felt (which I then cut around the sticker edges). The cards are all printed on cardstock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schaffer
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Discover Fun Together
mbmbmbmbmb
Using colored gems for the ore is super smart. Bet you saved a couple hours just by doing that. Looks great, thanks for sharing, and glad you're enjoying it!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin--the only part I have to modify is telling players that you actually spend 1 blue and 1 red to get 1 purple--instead of flipping a red ore just replacing it with a purple, essentially. Same difference but slightly different than the action instructions. I may still print and cut out the ore tokens to use properly with the game but I'll wait till my fingers recover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Scothern
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! What size sleeves did you use for the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard, not bridge size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.