Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea as if and when the playing mats will be released? Likewise, what about the deluxe box to hold all dice and cards?
I'd hate having to buy the xmen ones for this implementation of dice masters, but I might, if there are no alternatives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I think you are out of luck for the time being for official D&D playmats and Collector/Setup boxes.

I guess that does not mean they will never release them. You could go always go nicely harass WK on their twitter/fb about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll come out just gotta be patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For dice storage, I recommend going to a hardware store and buying a part box with lots of compartments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I wonder when other companies will start making DM storage products (e.g. ultrapro). It seems like making a D&D fantasy box would be easy as a general dragon image, for example, is easy to get. Getting the license to do specific super hero art might be harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reckless Fable
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that there are preorders for the DC sets coming up, so unless this release really takes off, will they bother?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Not having seen any hard numbers, I feel like this set was/is successful. That being said I would expect a 2nd D&D set before 2016. This is assuming WK still has access to the license (which I believe they will). I would think that they might release a D&D playmat/Set up box in support of a 2nd set. GAMA is going on now so maybe we will get some news. I know Eric Lang will be there.

What I would like to see for a playmat (doesn't have to be a D&D one) is a double-sided playmat (1 side normal/1 side for 4P variant (for 1 team)). I also would like them to put a space for the transit zone/out of play pile).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
KUMARI wrote:
Not having seen any hard numbers, I feel like this set was/is successful. That being said I would expect a 2nd D&D set before 2016. This is assuming WK still has access to the license (which I believe they will). I would think that they might release a D&D playmat/Set up box in support of a 2nd set. GAMA is going on now so maybe we will get some news. I know Eric Lang will be there.
Agree with all this.

With the major OLGSs having this game featured prominently in their New Arrivals section, I have to think this game will do well. It might not be quite the runaway hit as the first, but I also think there is a crowd out there who maybe wasn't stoked for a superhero dice game that could really get into a fantasy dice game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Best
United States
Brandon
FL
flag msg tools
Would love to have some official playmats for this. I'm new to dice masters and I was thinking they should of been common sense to have available from the get go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Mike
msg tools
mb
Echtalion wrote:
what about the deluxe box to hold all dice and cards?
I'd hate having to buy the xmen ones for this implementation of dice masters, but I might, if there are no alternatives.

I logged in to ask the same question!

After looking through the thread and checking out some sites two things stuck out to me:

- Yugioh Dice Masters did not get a collector's set up box
- DC Dice Masters collector's box is available for pre-order

I don't think we're gonna see a collector's box for D&D Dice Masters any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.