10 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » News

Subject: Temple of Elemental Evil Prizes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eon Chao
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can't link as I'm on my phone but the Wizkids section of the GAMA booklet has images of the prizes for Temple of Elemental Evil months 1 and 2 (the only two months announced so far):

Month 1 appears to be a an Earth Gensai Fighter
Month 2 appears to be an Air Elemental (large)

Pictures are over at figures.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools

Upper right corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bors
msg tools
Hmm I wonder if that means that there will be pics of all the OP when the wiz kid gallery goes up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hopefully. But it'll probly be mostly wave # Creatures. If they don't show them it's probably not because the sculpts aren't finnished as they'll probably be all from the Icons of The Realms set that is allready out.

BTW here's better looks at the sculpts:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These look kind of blind booster-ish, but I think there was a report that the OP kits are cheaper next season.

I'm not sure if a Water Genasi figure has been created, but the other elements are covered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eon Chao
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Apparently in the seminar it was confirmed that Temple of Elemental Evil is only 2 months long (3 participation prizes and 1 competitive prize in each month).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Ginger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mbmbmbmbmb
Link from figures.com:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes me realize that I could have upgraded the Summon Air Elemental token.

These prizes are a bit less exciting than the current run.

Interesting to note that we should have all of the elemental Cult Warriors by July; I wonder how useful they will be for this set of scenarios. Darkenbeast and Ogre Mage don't give any clues about what will be next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bors
msg tools
mlvanbie wrote:
Makes me realize that I could have upgraded the Summon Air Elemental token.

These prizes are a bit less exciting than the current run.

Interesting to note that we should have all of the elemental Cult Warriors by July; I wonder how useful they will be for this set of scenarios. Darkenbeast and Ogre Mage don't give any clues about what will be next.

Totally agree on the fact that the prizes dont look very good.angry

Anyway as to next campaign.....Eye of the Beholder!(or I can dream!) Also, I thought I read somewhere that D&D will only plan to do one themed campaign per yer and that 2015 was to be Temple of Elemental Evil for all D&D products (I.E. the TOEE cooperative game, actual D&D campaign, Attack wing). If so and the TOEE only runs for two months for Attack wing, where does that leave us for the rest of the year? Will we have any blind buys with only a tow month program?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We know the price has gone down: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1321634/change-elemental-evi...

Maybe they realize we will spend all our money on premium Silver and Brass dragons those months so we don't need blind buys....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.