Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally got back to work on the Mansions of Madness monsters and converted them over to SoB enemies. I haven't finished Brutal or Epic, but I have everything else. The idea is that you can use the monsters you get when you purchase MoM. I had an earlier version, but as another BGG'er mentioned they were a little too samey-samey with the regular enemies. In the zip file there are enemy cards for the Cultists, Hounds of Tindalos, Mi-Go, Chthonians, and Shoggoth. There are also the low, medium, and high threat cards for them.

Hope you all like them.

Mythos enemies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Rayburn
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would love to see some of the MoM expansion as well like Call of the Wild or Forbidden Alchemy. So much good stuff.

PS. You should really put the file link in here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
revel911 wrote:
I would love to see some of the MoM expansion as well like Call of the Wild or Forbidden Alchemy. So much good stuff.

PS. You should really put the file link in here!

Got the link in. I am thinking of doing the Crawling Ones to make the number of medium enemies 6 in total. The idea is that this number should be the same as the stranglers, but we'll see. The Crawling Ones would be cool since they really don't have too much written about them. They're quite boring in the Call of Cthulhu books, so I can take liberties. Nightgaunts and Byakhees might be a little bit boring, but we'll see. I can't really see the Byakhee being much different than the HellBat.

Currently I've got all the cultists in one "bucket" so that includes the Dark Druids, High Priests, and to some extent the Children of the Goat.

I was planning on doing the Dark Young, but Eric's super-cool adventure One Way Ticket already has them. If I think of something different than what he has for design of the enemy, I would like to bounce it off him so we can keep up any synergy between efforts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.