GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,872 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Zombie Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: Reborn, updades, news, maybe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Ferreira
msg tools
Hello everyone, i'm Goombaka and i've got this game a few weeks ago and i really enjoyed, enough to make a custom scenario, "The mall" if you're interested.
So i'm planning to do some new scenarios, and i thought that maybe someone would have some idea or something that would like to share so i could design.
It's a really shame that this game is very unknown, i mean, it's way better than zombicide, and everyone loves that "crappy", i don't really know why, it's a game way to limited...well, whatever...
So if you have some idea, please share with me

*Sorry for any eventual english error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McColl
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perhaps looking at scenarios from "The Last Night on Earth" might give you some ideas?

- Rescue injured hero from random room/building.
- Rescue civilian from alien trying to abduct them.
- Destroy a zombie-spawning location (laboratory, alien spaceship, ..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Ferreira
msg tools
i just feel that the last night on earth map is kind of too open you know? I want to respect the grid rules and the size, keep a pattern, like the originals. Maybe something different, i was thinking maybe an apartment map with a few corridors and a lot of rooms, i thought about a alternative map in the city based on some scenarios from left 4 dead.
Another idea is the zombie maps from call of duty black ops 2, i dont know, its something to think...

The alternative objectives is something to work on, but i guess this is not my kind of work, i dont know how to balance the game and stuff to make these new mechanics

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.