Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, we didn't have any kids to put to bed but my wife suggested a quick game late at night. Even though this game is for ages 8+, we both like to play it in our spare time. It's a good game for "nongamers."

The labyrinth was randomly set up and there were no long contiguous corridors. By luck my initial treasures were close to my starting point so I took an early lead. After that I really had to move around the board to get to the treasures. Don't forget that pushing your piece off the edge of the board to return it on the other side of the board is a valid move/tactic. This tactic helped on the next three treasures. Meanwhile my wife was slowly getting a number of treasures near the center of the table. Also, if the treasure you want is on a board edge you can push it off and hope your opponent(s) move it closer to you.

Eventually my wife caught up and it was down to our last treasures. She ended up winning by finding a very circuitous route that took her pawn around 3 1/2 board edges in one move! Don't forget to look for those long routes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.