BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Trying to track a game down rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Alexandra Hopkirk
France
flag msg tools
Hello
Bit of a fan of board games and often spend time trying to find them. However, I'm at a loss on this one.
I think it it called Barracuda, but I'm sure I must be wrong as I can't find any reference to it.
The game is a dome with four holes in and inside the dome there are different coloured fish - with one black barracuda. The players each have a fishing rod with which they must fish out the colour of the fish called by the next player. All four players go mental trying to get the fish on their rod - very hectic. Then someone shout's barracuda and chaos breaks out as they all fish for it. The winner is the one with one of each colour ticked off their list
Any clues please?????
Weaner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Resch
Austria
St. Ulrich am Waasen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Searching the internet I found a game called "Barracuda" by a publisher of the name "Remus". Maybe it's that one. Information on it is very hard to find though.

Maybe I could help .... Andreas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra Hopkirk
France
flag msg tools
Any help welcome - I might not be going mad after all!
Thanks I'll keep looking
A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.