Pete Shirey
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read a comment from the Secret Cabal gaming Forums that there was additional rules to make Blood Rage Compatible with Conan . I cannot find these rules and wondered if anyone had a link to them.It was under the general forums in secret cabal thread blood rage kickstarter opens page 3. If there are rules I want to read them since I backed both :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Megalodon360 wrote:
I read a comment from the Secret Cabal gaming Forums that there was additional rules to make Blood Rage Compatible with Conan . I cannot find these rules and wondered if anyone had a link to them.It was under the general forums in secret cabal thread blood rage kickstarter opens page 3. If there are rules I want to read them since I backed both :-)

The extent of the crossover is making some of the miniatures from Blood Rage compatible in the Nordheim expansion for Conan. Full details in this KS update from Monolith.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Shirey
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FreedomGunfire wrote:
Megalodon360 wrote:

The extent of the crossover is making some of the miniatures from Blood Rage compatible in the Nordheim expansion for Conan. Full details in this KS update from Monolith.

Thank you for that, Was very Curious
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the models are supposed to be the same scale, it is possible that the community could create some campaigns using the BR models. We would need to balance the BR Character Tiles to make this possible (which is something that Monolith will probably do with the Nordheim expansion for Conan.)

I would love to see all of the BR models compatible with Conan. The community could even create an entire campaign booklet using the BR models. This would definitely be a huge project to take on, but if Monolith steps in and gives us character stats for all of the BR models, the community could create some awesome scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.