Perikles» Forums » General

Subject: help identify missing tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I've just received Perikles and I think I'm missing one tile (it must have fallen out of the tile sheet before the sheet was put in the box).

First, should there be 6 blue Athens Influence tiles? Assuming that's the case, do the Athens Influence tile fronts match the 6 Sparta Influence tile fronts? In other words is it: 3x two signs, 2x candidate, 1x assasin or is it some other mix?

Since there are a few spare blank tiles punched, it's not a real problem; well, the tile back won't match but I can put Influence tiles in a bag to draw them rather than just shuffle them face down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Sancy
Belgium
Zaventem
B
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In a recent post in his "A contents review" thread, Dipdragon writes the following: "Sparta and Athens both have 6 Tiles: 3 Doubles, 2 Single Nominations and a Single Assassination". So, do not thank me for the answer, he's the one who helped you !

Kind regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Great.

Many thanks to you both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you get it sorted, Steve.

I am getting this game as a Christmas present.

If you play it soon, let me know how you got on with it.

Cheers,

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
There's a usable blank tile I can write on, so there's no impediment to playing. Emailing warfrog might get me the missing tile, but I'd imagine replacing a tile is much more complicated than replacing a missing wooden token. I'll see how it goes.

As for playing it - I hope to play soon and I'll let you know how it went. I think I'll take it to Midcon this weekend in the hope of someone teaching it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
A follow up: I emailed Martin Wallace with my tale of woe and he said that the printers had passed on extra tile sheets to him, so he would post the tile to me. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pollo oviparo
msg tools
mbmb
Hi Steve I've your same problem.

I've received Perikles and I'm missing one tile (a counter represent Sparta armies with number 3 ).

Like you, I emailed Martin Wallace, and i hope he would post the tile to me.

Excuse me for my terrible english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pollo oviparo
msg tools
mbmb
I just received the package containing my missing tile. I want to thank Mr. Wallace for service and seriety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
My game seems to be missing a whole bunch of tiles! I have no orange leader counters, and only 13 location tiles. I'm also missing various other tiles. I'm guessing I got shorted an entire counter sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.