Subject: Which PC version of Pandemic? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bak
United Kingdom
Alfreton
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
There seems to be various options to play Pandemic on my PC. Various programs and several versions of some.

Help!

Which would be best for me to install?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve922 wrote:
There seems to be various options to play Pandemic on my PC. Various programs and several versions of some.

This is pretty vague. Why don't you post some links to the "various options" you are considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hansen
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Windemic http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/618360/yet-another-computer-..., haven't upgraded to the latest version (1.50 IIRC) but I've never had issues with it failing to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bak
United Kingdom
Alfreton
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
Sorry, I think my original post was badly worded. Can I start again?

I'm looking to play Pandemic on my PC. I got the impression from my early forum readings that there was more than one computer version and there had been updates. I was kind of looking for the latest - or rather the most reliable version of today.

I tried downloading the version from the link above (thanks, Mark) but I couldn't get it to work for me. I get as far as the 'Play Game' screen (where you select the number of players and number of epidemics, etc.) but can go no further - 'Start Game' is unresponsive.

Has anyone played any other versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.