Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought several items on an eBay auction. The items were listed as complete but several games did not have the rules and all of the components. U-Boat is one of them (the other two that I still miss the rules are Bismark and War at sea) if anyone has the rules and component list that they can send to me or link too, I’ll appreciate it a lot!
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bolliger
United States
Blythe
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you still need a copy of the rules. I have a copy of the first printing.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Yentzer
United States
Ocala
Florida
flag msg tools
I have rules and they contain component list. There are to version of the rules, 1959 and 1961. Are you still interested. I'll monitor this site for a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ycyclop wrote:
if anyone has the rules and component list that they can send to me or link too, I’ll appreciate it a lot!

Although this is an old thread, I wanted to note that there is a components list a little further down in the forums (for anyone who stumbles across this thread first, such as on a web search, etc.)

See: Component manifests for 1959 and 1961 dated editions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.