Subject: 12 Realms + Ancestors Legacy Production and Delivery Update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

About two weeks ago the factories opened again after three weeks of vacation.. yes! three weeks! Well at least they are back at work. The main manufacturer of Ancestors Legacy sent us some quick photos (good news), fixed the wooden cylinder and now they are same as 12 realms (yupi!), reprinted few tokens (yay!). Why they reprinted tokens? Because they printed 10 tokens with different images on both sides. That's what is happening when the people there hurry and try to get many productions together. There is no way to deliver wrong components, so they reprinted them. Overall.. they did it great. They made few mistakes but they fixed them quickly and they proved they are professionals. Trust me, there are many manufacturers who pretend they don't know anything trying to avoid to resolve the issues they create. Thankfully we are lucky having these folks. So here are some photos:

We asked more photo material, like ghost town, ghost galleon etc but we still wait for them. I hope until the coming week we have more. In few words, the manufacturer has printed everything but we wait the minis. We call and email them every day to see progress, when they finish. Good news: The minis of 12 realms are ready.. finally. The minis from Ancestors Legacy.. we wait the people there to finish them.

Quality: Checked and pass

Printing: Checked and pass

Minis production and paint: Checked and pass

We know there is a delay, but as many of you support us all the time, we don' want to deliver something wrong and yes we lost a lot of time with Christmas and Chinese Holidays, these people there take vacations at least 3 weeks or so. We try to push them and finish at last. The only thing we worry is only the packing, they must be extremely careful that's why we contact them often and ask photos and confirmations. But we know what we do and there is no problem to handle anything. We also work with an excellent shipper in Asia the last five years and they help a lot when is time to send ships in Europe and USA. That's for now. The next update will be as soon we know that ships are on the way. We remind you that we will launch Bedtime Story after we deliver all order on 12 realms from both campaigns, so don't worry. Check it out though as we add stuff every day and we plan some big changes and surprises.

We are looking forward to deliver this one along with all new stuff we did for Legacy. As soon ships leave from China, we will post an update. Until then we will wait some photo material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Production Complete
The production of the minis and the games is now complete. The reprint kit, Ghost Galleon and Ghost Town and the minis boxes have been packed.

On Monday the miniatures manufacturer will deliver us the painted minis in order to pack the last games. We have painted all the minis we needed for 12 Realms and Ancestors Legacy. A note: Because a production ends we cannot send the games just like that, we follow a procedure. We have separated the most items that we will send to USA and the rest to Europe. Next Friday we will book 2 ships and make all the necessary documents we need.

To USA: The ship needs about 20 days. For customs and delivery to warehouse we need about 5 business days (except if they delay the cargo). When we get the games there, we unpack and need about 5 business days before starting sending orders.

To Europe: Ship needs about 30 days. For customs and delivery to warehouse we need 2-3 business days. While in USA ship takes less time to arrive, we lose more time in customs. Anyway, as soon we get the games in Europe, we need about 1-2 business days before sending orders.

We always try to book as fast ships as we can especially when there is delay from the factories. Our apologies folks for the delay but we prefer to delay a production rather than to deliver something wrong and we found several mistakes as you know from our previous updates. Now we know what we will deliver. Print and Quality are just fine, we have checked everything. Now we only wait to make the shipping documents, packs nicely everything on pallets and we hope they arrive at the ports with safety.

Something more: Since we prepare Bedtime Story we have made some changes. One of them is to begin sculpting all models we need a lot before the production and be sure that we will be able to save time next time. Thank you for your support, we hope you enjoy Ancestors Legacy and support Bedtime Story. NOTE: We send some minis to a studio in France, in order to take some really good photos. As soon they send us photo material, we will post them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to get this to the table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you order Ancestors Legacy? or just the basic game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow that's cool
I think you will like Legacy with all the plots, scenarios as there is a lot of replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
12 REALMS PACK & ANCESTORS LEGACY EARLY BIRD -- 1 copy of the 12 Realms, 1 copy of the Buildings, 1 copy of the Dark Lords Minis, 1 Promo Invaders Set, 1 copy of the Ancestors Legacy + ALL Stretch Goals.

and i KS Ghost town aswel

So i should have plenty of replayability

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a lot of items

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.